Inland Valley Hope Partners
Our community healed of homelessness and hunger.
Inland Valley Hope Partners brings together faith communities, businesses, individuals and community groups, and ensures the empowerment of people in need by providing food, shelter and supportive services.
We serve 75,000 no, very low and low income residents of west San Bernardino County and east Los Angeles County every year. Our core programs include:
• Housing Program; Our House Shelter, Rapid Rehousing
• Claremont Homeless Advocacy Program (CHAP)
• Farmers Market
• Hope Partners @ Amy’s Farm
• God calls us to serve one another
• In empowering people
• In the value of working together
• We are all connected in the human family
The Adopt a Family Program is now accepting families that need assistance during the Holidays, if you need assistance for the Holidays please click here.